DevOps Specialist-Brand new role, Belfast
Our client are an established Software Product and services organisation. They have an exciting new requirement for a DevOps Specialist.
You will develop and promote technical solutions which support business requirements and provide customer support as well as deployment to new clients and upgrades to existing.
You will play a key role as the organisation focuses more on Cloud technologies and Automation.
Skills and Experience:
· Proven experience of technical problem-solving and/or fault resolution
· A degree in computer science or related technology field
· Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
· Docker/ Kubernetes / Terraform (or similar) experience
· Configuration and deployment Management tools – Puppet, Ansible, Chef (or similar).
· Willingness to self-learn
· Self-starter (a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude)
· Scripting experience
-Windows & UNIX
· Windows Operating System administration and management
Application Server experience – e.g. WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: DevOps Docker/Kubernetes Puppet/Ansible/Chef