DevOps Administrator (Azure)
Our major client have an exciting new opportunity. This is a key role working with a complex, challenging Applications landscape in a modern, progressive environment.
You will work within a multidisciplined Applications function. Within this role you will be responsible for support and monitoring services. This will include Security and performance.
This is a key role where you will be involved in the setting up, maintenance ,monitoring and managing a wide range group of technologies (primarily Microsoft technical environment).
You will have significant input to shaping the Operations function and future direction including new techniques and tools selection.
You should have experience of Azure administration and worked in conjunction with Development and/or QA Teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a pioneering technology enabled business project.
· Build out Azure infrastructure designs using automation templates e.g Terraform and Ansible;
· Contribute to best practice infrastructure designs to the highest standards possible;
· Take responsibility for all aspects of infrastructure solutions you build: from security by design to creating accompanying high-quality documentation
· Actively seek out opportunities to automate manual functions and pro-actively improve the reliability and performance of our cloud platforms
· Maintain knowledge of developments in Azure services and seek out opportunities to apply new features and functionality to existing design patterns
This is an opportunity to help drive new processes and ways of working. It is a role that is expected to grow quickly and you could become a Team Lead over a short time.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Azure DevOps Terraform or Ansible
Terraform or Ansible