Remote/Home Working - £75-£80k
We are seeking a Development Lead to join our client’s practice supporting their project delivery. As a Development Lead you will be working with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Power Platform. You will understand how to leverage the Power Platform group of products to build complex business solutions, analyse and create data visualisations, automate business processes, or build virtual agents for communication.
As Development Lead you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the project, taking ownership of the end-to-end process.
- Develop & Deliver best in-class functionality from using Microsoft technologies.
- Solution design in agile and waterfall development environments primarily with Dynamics as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power BI)
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with senior members of the Practice on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Maintain lean documentation, ensuring it is kept relevant and useful
Essential skills and experience :
- Microsoft Dynamics, including extension development
- .NET / C# / ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008/2012)
- Team Foundation Server / Visual Studio Online / Azure DevOps