Our client are an established Software services organisation. They currently have a number of exciting roles.
This includes a current exciting opportunity for a Data Lead. In this role you will oversee the development and use of data systems. You will also help discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality
Your key Activities within this role are:
· Design, develop & maintain efficient, repeatable and appropriately-scaled solutions to support data cleansing, migration and reconciliation activities using Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL, Integration Services and related tools.
· Define & document the requirements (including non-technical ones) of data migration solutions. Ensure, through close collaboration with the business and project team, that requirements are comprehensive so that software is fit for purpose when it goes live.
· Take the lead in data migration workshops with the client, as required
· Provide performance-tuning advice and expertise for SQL Server
· Identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in SQL Server databases
· Manage MS SQL Server database environments that support data migration and backups and recoveries in test environments
· Work alongside Report development team to generate reports within SQL Server Reporting Services using Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
Skills and Experience:
· Excellent working knowledge of the functionality and capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
· Excellent working knowledge of T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services and ETL processes and patterns
· Excellent working knowledge of data modelling, data management and data manipulation, code management and version control
· Excellent working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Data Tools
· Good working knowledge of SQL Server Database Administrator skills
· Ability to understand business requirements and create software solutions that work within agreed technical designs
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Data Migraton SQL SSIS DBA