Remote/Home Working - £65-£75k
We require an experienced Data Architect (Permanent) to join our client’s Business Solutions Team. We are looking for someone to assist the digital transformation journey for their customers and to support them to harness the power of data.
Candidates should have strong customer engagement skills and a deep understanding of how to leverage technologies, with a focus on the Microsoft Azure Data platform — including cloud, analytics, data storage, data transformation, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The successful candidate will:
· Have extensive experience in database architecture design, leading the architectural design and achieving commercial success in the market.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Data Architecture concepts, logical and physical database modelling, methods, and strategies.
· Understand security and trends and technology evolution.
· Have working knowledge of data visualisation tools
· Have experience with the Azure Data Platform, SQL Server, Power BI.
· Knowledgeable with ETL technologies SSIS, Python, and/or Data Integrator.
· Experience with one or more BI tools such as SAP Business Objects, Tableau, PowerPivot, QlikView, SAS, PowerBI
· Understanding of activities within primary discipline such as Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Governance (DG).
Candidates should have excellent client and key stakeholder engagement skills.