CRM Consultants (Dynamics 365)
Our client are an established IT Services firm with a strong customer base.
They are investing heavily in their Applications practice and have a strong commitment to growing their CRM team.
You will work within a growing development and support team providing both technical and functional expertise to customers.
The role will involve:
· Engaging with business end-users to elicit requirements & developing to design specifications.
· Identifying and documenting business requirements.
· Support the client through full CRM system development lifecycles.
· Management of change requests through the software development lifecycle using ITIL standards.
· Deal with other stakeholders / end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc.
· Working with the business to identify opportunities for IT solutions to add value to programmes and projects.
· Assist with risk management and change management on projects.
Along with good Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge and implementation experience, you'll need to have some of the following:
- Development of Portal Solutions used in conjunction with CRM (ADX Studio)
- Strong Business Analyst Skills
- Strong Technical and Functional Documentation Skills
- Experience of both Cloud and On-Premise Dynamics CRM systems
- Experience of Installation and Configuration of Dynamics CRM systems
- Experience of unit testing and test automation
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: MS Dynamics Business Analysis Software Development .Net