Business Analyst (Web & Digital)
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a leading technical consultancy house.
They have a current requirement for a Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst you be expected to take full ownership of the functional analysis ensuring that the final project deliverables match the customer requirements.
This is an exciting role working on challenging and rewarding projects..
Does this sound like you?
· Practical knowledge of the software development life cycle
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Relationship management skills, ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player
· Change control experience
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Ability to work effectively under pressure, often involving changing priorities and multiple deadlines
· Excellent and efficient documentation skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Ability to communicate technology solutions in relevant business terms
· Strong customer relationship management skills
Experience in one of more of the following would be advantageous:
· Content Management Systems
· Dynamics CRM
· Microsoft Technologies (.Net, SQL Server)
· Web Technologies
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Business Analysis Technical appreciation Stakeholder management Change control