Our client are a global success and their Belfast office operates as a centre of excellence working on both external projects and internal initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work on diverse, challenging QE projects helping to shape the delivery of modern technology platforms. You will work in a modern, collaborative and dynamic environment with a variety of customers. The role comes with challenge, fun, ongoing training and development and an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Select appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Creates and executes basic non-functional test scripts following a given set of guidelines and sets up test environments, data and monitors.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents simple programs or scripts and assists in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
- Co-ordinates the information gathering and reporting process, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
- Produces test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services.
Does this sound like you?
- Quality Engineering background and awareness of opportunities provided by new and emerging technologies and products.
- Knowledge in any of the following:
HP Performance Center/ LoadRunner, HP UFT /QTP, HP Service Test, Service Virtualize,SoapUI, CA LISA, CA GridTools Data Maker/ DataManager, JMeter, Neoload, Selenium, IBM Rational Integration Tester, Rational Robot, Borland SilkTest, TOSCA, Atlassian Jira, Jenkins,Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Programming knowledge (ideally VB, Java, C#) and technical expertise in script languages
(Shell, Perl, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Cloud concepts and virtualisation.
For further information or to request a copy of the job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Loadrunner Automation JIRA Selenium Jenkins/Cucumber/Gherkin Devlopment/Scripting