Systems Reporting Analyst - Belfast
Abacus are delighted to be working along alongside a global legal enterprise in their search for a Reporting Analyst. This role is an opportunity for an individual to work with influential data that with further drive diversity and inclusion in an already reputable and forward-thinking workplace.
This role will offer unique requests, allowing you to lend your expertise that will be crucial to meeting business requirements, and ensuring the functionality of how data is used within the firm. In an incredibly collaborative environment, you will be working closely alongside stakeholders and skilled team who are dedicated to making data work for both the company and their clients!
What your day will look like:
• Providing global first line support on Data requests
• Proving ad-hoc analysis and reporting to relevant departments
• Maintaining and strengthening relationships within specific teams
• Admin of specific systems
• Responsible for regular reporting process’
What is required?
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel including but not limited to Pivot tables, Data Manipulation and Charting
• Experience in data translation
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving abilities
What is desired?
• Experience with SQL databases
• Experience with visualisation and data development
• Experience with HR practise
• Experience working with HR Data
How will you benefit?
• An extremely competitive salary
• Hybrid working available / remote
• The chance to work with an already developed and thriving team of skilled individuals in the data field
• Opportunities for training and career progression
Sound good? Get in touch today for a fully confidential chat!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.