Sick of reading job adverts that are looking for “unicorns” and “ninjas” within the world of software development? – I get it.
Which is why I want to speak to any Software Development Test Engineers who want to work for and progress within a company where they will be valued. A company that understands how much hard work goes into every project and will respect you for your time and efforts.
This is why I’m proud to be working with a company who does just that, who aren’t looking for Unicorns or Ninjas, just for someone who really enjoys doing what they do. They are the world’s largest financial derivatives trade – trading in asset classes such as agricultural products, currencies, energy, metals, stock indexes and cryptocurrencies, and they’re looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test. They want to speak with anyone who is passionate about software development testing - even if you’re a software developer wanting to get into testing, this could be the beginning of your new career path.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in PR reviews, pair programming and mentoring
- Deliver effective test automation solutions and capabilities
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Produce test frameworks for CI/CD
- Analyse automation gaps and develop “shift left” non-functional test automation capabilities
What do you need?
- Around 3 years’ experience in a core programming language (Java, Python, Go, C# .NET) and OO Development
- Experience in designing and building automated continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Verifiable experience working closely with application teams to enhance testing and automation approaches
What will you get in return?
- A Generous Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Private Healthcare (Including Dental)
- Training programmes (Including Java Certification)
- Hybrid working experience (2-3 days in office)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any hands-on technical testers who have experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks, or for a developer who has a keen interest in testing and wants to experience the challenge of working on new tools and frameworks.
Get in touch today for a fully confidential chat about this incredible opportunity!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.