This one is for the all the enthusiastic C# developers who are ready to progress, grow, and develop upon their skills.
Are you ready to work for a company that puts their staff first? With great benefits, an amazing pension scheme and an unbeatable bonus, this company may just be the right fit for you.
I am working with a company who are a specialist UK financial services group. They focus on the UK retirement income market, but they aren’t just your average financial services company. They work hard to ensure that they help people achieve a better, more comfortable, later life.
Holding titles such as “London’s Top 75 Large companies to work for” and “Northern Ireland’s 10 best companies to work for”, there can be no doubt that even though they are a big business, they are run in a very caring way, and they are now looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their expanding team.
So, what does the day-to-day look like?
You will be developing applications and processes while working as part of a wide development team, contributing towards, and supporting any changes or releases.
You will also:
- Contribute to the functional specification and solution formulation or projects
- Work through the backlog of project items
- Investigate problems and see them through to a suitable resolution
- Enhance already established feature sets
- Be able to present ideas for system improvements – working with the team to see these become a reality
- Use JIRA for project work items
What do you need?
- At least 3 years commercial experience in a software development position using Visual Basic and C#
- Knowledge of SQL and TSQL
- Experience with .NET frameworks
- Experience with Azure development and Azure CI/CD pipelines
What will you get?
- Amazing Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x salary)
- Generous Annual Bonus (Up to 30%)
- Private medical
- Income protection
Please note that this is a hybrid position so you would be required to join the team in their Belfast office which has been known for its friendly and lively office culture. This would be around 2-3 days a week with the other few days working from home.
Sound good? Get in touch today for a fully confidential chat!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.