Want to be able to clock off every day and know that YOUR code is changing someone’s life for the better? Want to work on projects where you can look at what you’ve created and go “Yeah, that was me, I made that and look at the difference it’s making!”?
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, keep reading…
I am currently looking to have a chat with PHP developers who would be interested in working for a company that create software to assist both children and adults in understanding the English language. Whether for an English-speaking individual with learning difficulties or for non-English speakers, they help individuals to understand, learn and express themselves with confidence.
What will you be doing?
- Having responsibility for the continuing development of internal information systems
- Working with open-source technology and pushing the boundaries of what is possible in the tech stack
- Development and maintenance of internal data systems and product support systems
- Contributing to automation across the company
What do you need?
- 4-5 years experience in software development
- 4 years commercial experience with PHP
- 3 years experience MySQL
- Performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Gym membership
- Working with a friendly, helpful, and approachable team
- Working for a company where employee well-being is one of their top priorities
- Your hard work will not go unnoticed, and you will be encouraged to keep learning
Ready to make that positive impact on people’s lives?
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.