Abacus are delighted to be working with a global manufacturing company who need a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the IT Team.
The successful candidate will get the chance to develop their skillset and grow in a fast-paced environment. Ideally having previous experience of working in a dynamic environment, requiring constant updating of knowledge in technical and procedural aspects of the job.
• Implementation support and maintenance of all IT Infrastructure, security and applications Globally
• Project based implementation of Group Corporate Solutions including Hyper V, Exchange/Office 365, LAN/WAN networking and Azure and Communications systems
• Maintaining a complex Active Directory and Azure AD structure across the group network
• Windows Server management and pro-active maintenance and administration (All versions from 2008 to 2019)
• Maintain Operations across a combination of On-premise, Hybrid, Cloud, and Multicloud infrastructures
• Provide technical assistance for Security implementations and Operations
• Create processes and provide automation for tasks and administration where appropriate
• To provide third level support to high calibre customers and personnel
• 5+ Years in a similar senior role
• Ability to work independently on project-based implementations of IT infrastructure including
• Highly available server and storage clusters running Hyper or VMware
• Experience integrating to and migrating from On-premise platforms to IAAS, PAAS, SAAS platforms • Cisco Platforms for Network LAN and Call centre telephony
• Experience of Microsoft Server OS - Windows 2012,2016,2019 Microsoft certified an advantage
• Experience of Hybrid infrastructures including Microsoft O365, Azure, Active Directory, AD-Sync, Exchange hybrid;
• Good Knowledge of Networking, Server, Voice & Communications and Cloud Infrastructure; Cisco certified and Advantage
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.