Are you working in the Digital Architecture space and looking for your next career step? If so, keep reading because this Senior Digital Architecture role will be sure to pique your interest…
Work with great people in a challenging yet very well-structured environment where the work/life balance is second to none. My client are experts in global manufacturing. They design, build, and support top quality products used in construction, maintenance, manufacturing, energy, and more.
With a lot of varied and interesting work, you will be sure that there will be plenty of opportunity provided to not only progress in your career but thrive. Along with gold standard training, where colleagues and management are willing to go the extra mile to help, you will also work together with some great team-mates to gain desired outcomes.
What will you be doing?
- Connecting with stakeholders, IT departments and external vendors to recognize, recommend, design, and deliver technology results.
- Take the lead in key design decisions
- Build phased implementation roadmap of the solution architecture
- Designing with a systematic approach, educating architect, designer, and engineer colleagues when working with shared components/patterns
- Define and manage a Digital Design System
- Monitor and ensure application performance, reliability, scalability, adaptability, sustainability, and security
- Act as a mentor and provide help and leadership to the development and support teams.
- Develop proof of concepts or prototypes and present to stakeholders.
- Create customer journey maps and technical architecture diagrams.
What do you need?
- 4-5 years’ experience working with Web Content Management Systems and Marketing Technology platforms such as Sitefinity WCMS, SharePoint, Pardo or Eloquainfra
- Experience with agile development practices – experience with JIRA, Confluence or BitBucket
- Experience using advanced web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- 10% Annual Bonus
- 31 days Annual Leave
- Accredited and Specialised Training
- Life Assurance
- Opportunities to work overseas
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Perks Discount
Ready to take charge of your career? Get in contact today for a fully confidential chat!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.