Senior Business Analyst – Business Process
- Abacus are been retained by one of the world’s most recognisable legal brands to recruit an experienced Senior Business Analyst for their thriving Belfast office. Our client is recognised and has the awards/accolades to prove that they are one of the best companies to work for. They are focused on diversity, innovation, global impact, equality and inclusion for all their staff.
- The Senior Business Analyst - Business Process Analysis will bring requirements elicitation and documentation skills that are essential to efficiently and swiftly shift the way our processes work in alignment with cloud technologies and achieve the value creation we expect as a digital organization. The use of process re-imagination, and design of clear and innovative process models where the interest of our internal and external clients are set at the centre, is an important success factor of our journey.
- Bachelor’s degree information systems, computer science, business management, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in a business analysis role or similar, designing business process models and documenting current processes, creating BRDs and managing requirements, developing Use Cases, Personas, User journeys, Wireframes, Mock-ups, and performing Data Analysis
- Strong Microsoft skills (i.e., Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of Visualization tools and know how to facilitate data driven decisions is highly desirable (e.g Power BI or Tableau)
- Good experience in Cloud Transformation projects is highly desirable
- Experience with Visio and other process mapping tools
- Business Analysis and/or Agile certifications are highly desirable
- Experience with ServiceNow is desirable
Salary & Reward:
- You will be guaranteed a market leading basic salary and a benefits package that only the top NI employers provide.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.