Scrum Master needed to join a well-established Cloud Computing house based here in the City Centre. Despite its massive success globally, it’s Belfast office still has that “start-up” feel and intends to stay that way
Abacus are proud to be working with this client exclusively as we assist them with expanding their already super talented and close knit Team.
This company has a very impressive client list with some big players in the banking and IT world which is growing by the day
You will be leading the ship. Acting as the main POC for a team of highly skilled developers and QA’s
Be the change. This is a truly agile environment. If something needs fixed you’ll have the scope to make changes
Your skill set:
- Previous relevant experience
- Preferably a technical background
- Outgoing and knowledgeable- Willing to learn
- Ability to ensure a smooth running of the software applications
- One of the cleanest tech-stacks in Belfast
- Be part of the family. Everyone’s opinion counts
- 25 days holidays + stats + they close between Xmas and NY
- Quick and efficient interview process (2 Stages)
- Remote/Hybrid working post covid
Job ads don’t often do justice to just how good some companies are, if you’d rather have an informal chat about this position give me a call on 028 9099 8454 or email Colin@abacus.careers
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.