Abacus are delighted to be working exclusively on a Salesforce Lead Developer role with a well-established Cloud Computing house based in Belfast.
The cloud-based technology used empowers their clients to quickly configure and sell innovative products that meet customer needs and differentiate them from the competition.
The successful Salesforce Developer will be a tech enthusiast who endeavours to learn new skills and challenge your limitations, with great technical acumen and a strong academic background.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent field) or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years direct Salesforce development experience (APEX, VisualForce, Lightning)
- 3+ years' experience in designing and developing full-stack web technologies including Java, Spring framework, AngularJS, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML
- Solid background in App Integrations or Managed App development
- Experience with SAAS and cloud-based platform development, such as AWS
- Strong awareness of open-source technologies and frameworks
- A fearless approach to problem solving, and natural curiosity to understand full system behavior
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- The ability to troubleshoot and independently research and resolve problems.
- The ability to work on multiple projects with aggressive timelines and handle situations of changing business priorities with grace
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive Salary + Bonus
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Professional Development and Training Programme
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.