QA Architect needed to join a new company working in the Health Tech scene. Due to its expertise, this small team is the reason this company is transferring it’s engineering capabilities from the US straight here to Belfast
Headed by one of NI’s most prolific technologists, my client is growing. Having established one of Belfast’s most talented team of software engineers, they’re now starting to build their QA function
- As the first QA member, you’ll have full autonomy to shape the team as you see fit
- Innovate and reinvent how this company has looked at QA before, taking it to the next level
- Architect their entire QA function how you see fit. There’s no red tape here
- Establish best practices as you build your new team around you, allowing you to hand pick the best locally
- Previous experience in a QA Architect role
- Strong automation experience, no criteria here as you’ll decide the best tools to use
- Leadership abilities. You’ll be the person leading from the front
- You’ll be joining the best of the best, a team without any weak links
- Digital DNA company of the year, with a leader who lives and breathes technology
- Modern tech stacks with the opportunity to gain your AWS Certifications
- Salaries up to £80,000
- Hybrid & flexible working environment
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.