A global law firm require an On-Site IT Support Technician to support and maintain in-house technology equipment and IT assets.
Ideally you will have 2+ years IT Support experience with strong knowledge of computer hardware, Microsoft Windows and Office365, with a proven track record of working under Service Level Agreements and a Service Desk framework.
• Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, other products.
• Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot associated end user software and networking software products.
• Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex hardware problems for a variety of end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair as needed.
• Works under the direction of the infrastructure team for hands-on work on network and local server devices including switches, routers and WAP devices.
• Receive and respond to incoming calls, e-mails and Service Now Tickets (incidents and requests) regarding hardware problems.
• Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
• Document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of hardware and equipment contracts and supervise contract-based installations.
• Up to £25,000 per annum
• 25 days leave + 11 Bank Holidays
• Contributary Pension
• Private Medical Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Career Development Opportunities
• Flexible & Agile Working Options
• External Assistance Programme
• Recognition Awards
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.