A Global Financial Services organisation with offices in Belfast, are looking for a proactive IT Client Services Analyst. This role will provide first and second line technical support, troubleshoot queries and work to provide excellent customer care to internal stakeholders and clients.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in an IT Support environment to come and board and be a team player who has high shared vision aligned with the team and organisation.
- 2-3 years experience in a managed Support Engineer role.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Good working background in Active Directory, Azure, 365 Admin, Exchange 2016, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP and VPN.
- Admin experience around Office 365 suite (SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams)
- Strong troubleshooting experience.
- Experience of using Service Desk call logging software to log, monitor, update and resolve customer problems & incidents in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Liaise with team members and escalate tickets to senior engineers where appropriate.
- Strong experience support and maintenance with Windows 10 OS, VMWare and AWS.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.