Are you a project manager looking for your next challenge? Want to work somewhere where you can feel empowered every day?
Then get in touch because Abacus are working with a Global FinTech company who are looking to bring on an IT Project Manager to join their team based in Belfast. You will be a strong IT Project Manager, with Release Management and SDLC experience.
Each day will be different but exciting, so you will need to have the right determination and energy to work across multiple projects with numerous teams such as Development, Applications and Project Managers, covering a range of core tasks such as: Release Planning, Portfolio and Staffing, SDLC, Security + Compliance, Deployment Coordination and Project Execution.
- Work directly with technology teams to help organize prioritization of front door requests, maintenance fixes and security exposures
- Maintain release schedule for supported applications; Monitor Change Requests, assist in coordinating Sat testing activities and work with Operations team to schedule release weekends and identify potential conflicts
- Facilitate Agile based SDLC processes within supported teams and provide input into process standards/best practices; Manage Agile boards and tickets within work management tool including scrum master.
- Work with the Project Management team to help capture project milestones at the application level and report on status for those milestones
- Work with IT Compliance team to ensure COG processes are followed within supported teams
- Work closely with IT Portfolio team to update staffing plans and gather FDP estimates from technology teams; Receive guidance from supported teams on staffing allocation based on capacity and projected demand
- Collaborate within Release Management team to participate and provide input into recommendations on process improvements and new best practices
Skills & Software Requirements:
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Remedy, or other core tools used within the department
- Periphery knowledge of development tools, source code repositories, etc.
- Working knowledge of IT Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
The stuff you want to know:
- Monday - Friday (9am-5pm or 8am - 4pm)
- Permanent position
- Currently working remotely but hoping to move back into the office when safe to do so
- Private Healthcare (including dental)
- 4x Salary Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Pension (Up to 10%)
- Yearly Bonus (Up to 15%)
Ready to take on the challenge? Get in touch today for a fully confidential chat about this empowering opportunity!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.