IT Project Manager - Newry
Abacus Recruitment have been retained by one of Northern Ireland's leading firms to recruit an IT Project Manager for their global operation. You will get the opportunity to work on a wide range of medium to large scale IT Projects that will have a significant impact on company innovation and success.
- Manage all aspects of small, medium and multiple scale IT projects
- Manage the scope of company crucial projects, with a focus on time, cost and quality
- Consistently apply agreed project management standards and methodologies to assigned projects.
- See outside the project boundaries when necessary in order to meet the project goals
- Manage the budget and control costs for the project, whilst identifying risks and issues
- Identify the project's financial sources and resources and manage the budget and control costs for the project.
- Establish and communicate project goals and direct project team activities including initiation, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing of the project to deliver the expected business benefits.
- Look outside of project boundaries for integration and interdependencies where necessary to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Report progress of the project and incorporate feedback from all stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate involvement of all stakeholders during the implementation of the project.
- Complete all work in accordance with GxP requirements (GMP, GLP, GCP and GPvP) and any required standards using the appropriate SOPs, methods and tools.
- Demonstrable previous experience to a senior level
- Typically 5+ years experience in multiple IT areas with 2-3 years relevant project management experience.
- Experience using project management methodologies- PMI/Prince 2/Six Sigma etc
- Ability to work with third party IT service providers.
- Experience managing projects in a manufacturing or pharmaceutical environment.
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or related subject(s) or equivalent work experience.
Excellent market leading basic salary and benefits package for a role at this level
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs