A leading Northern Ireland manufacturing company are needing an experienced IT Manager, who will be responsible for leading the multi-site IT function, as well as delivering change and providing innovative technology solutions.
The successful candidate will have previous experience providing leadership and development across IT teams and wider business, who is an ambassador for company values and is at the forefront of continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar IT Manager/Lead role.
- Demonstrable experience leading and adding value to a high-quality IT Support Desk.
- Experience of developing a high performing team by investing in their capability, motivation and support.
- Proven developer skills
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Evidence of driving a continuous improvement culture at team level.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems and make pragmatic decisions.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Strong customer values to provide industry leading service levels.
- Results driven with a strong desire to succeed.
If you match the above criteria and are looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.