Abacus are working on an IT Field/Support Engineer opportunity that has become available at one of Ireland's leading IT Support and Managed Services Provider.
Due to new clients and contracts being won across Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland, the demand for a proactive and tech savvy IT Field/Support Engineer is needed!
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
- Monitoring and applying Windows server monthly updates
- Supporting Office 365 - setup, administration & migrations
- Support/experience with networks and firewalls
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Backup Products
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving issues
- Onsite and remote support for customers
- Identifying opportunities for existing customers
- Provide 24x7/out-of-hours breakdown 'on call' when required (rota basis)
- Previous helpdesk/IT Support (telephone/remote support) experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role/MSP experience
- 2 years' experience with Microsoft Office 365/Windows Server/Azure
- Hands on' approach and a willingness to learn
- MS Certification or equivalent/willing to do this
- Good organisation skills
- Strong communication skills/good customer facing skills
- Access to own car/willingness to travel
- A flexible approach to work and prepared to 'go the extra mile' to exceed customer expectations
Please don’t hesitate applying if this role matches your experience and expectations moving forward, it won’t be round for long!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.