A leading department store across Ireland are looking for an IT Engineer/Manager to come on board and lead 3 major migration and implementation projects, whilst running the day-to-day IT.
Ideally you will have a number of years’ demonstrable experience providing IT hardware and software support across a number of sites, as well as liaising with 3rd party support teams to resolve IT issues.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Engineer/Manager to come on board and help develop the on-going strategy and play a key role in the company’s move to digital.
- Provide 1st/2nd line IT system support for stores and Head Office – Hardware & Software
- Liaising with 3rd party support teams to resolve IT issues
- New user/PC set ups
- New Store/Till setups
- Basic server administration
- Troubleshooting and logging calls for hardware and software issues for Laptops, PCs, Printers and Scanners
- Maintain & develop various systems within the company including Epos & Stock control
- Remote Support via VNC & TeamViewer
- BSC in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar degree
- 3 years+ experience in a similar IT Systems Manager and/or Support role
- Demonstrable experience supporting Windows Server, Active Directory, O365 and MS Exchange
- Demonstrates excellent inter-personal skills and confidence dealing with end-users
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.