Financial Services Graduates
- Abacus Group are pleased to be working with a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit for a number of graduates for their growing Belfast office. By gaining market leading training you will be joining a firm where you can build an exciting career within financial services and work with some of the biggest brands in the world. If you are a recent enthusiastic graduate looking to start a career with a leading global firm then get in touch before these roles fill up.
Why this role?
- £21,000 basic
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career progression opportunities
- Work for a firm where you’re not just a number and your input is valued
- General ledger reconciliations
- Reconciling transactions to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions type, value, price, date etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality and accuracy of data.
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams for resolution.
- Work closely with the Development Team to improve system capability.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Maths is essential
- Strong communication skills and enthusiastic about building a career
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.