Are you one of the few people who don’t want to code?
University these days tend to put such an emphasis on coding, they fail to highlight other career choices such as Product Owner or Business Analyst. Here’s your chance to get into one of those
My client, who power some of the world’s largest brands are now seeking a Graduate/Junior BA to join the team. Be thinking the likes of Lego, Starbucks & Visa
They have hired close to 30 people this year so far and will continue to grow
You must be based in Northern Ireland and able to attend the office every once in a while. Remote working is fine, just don't be a stranger
Interview will be 2 stages, nothing crazy, they'll just want to get to know you
- Discipline knowledge, especially Business Systems Analysis
- Natural, analytical problem solver
- Good communicator. You’ll be joining a team of the some of the best about
- Appreciation of software requirements
- All training provided
- 25 days holidays + stats + they close between Xmas and NY
- Quick and efficient interview process (2 Stages)
- Remote/Hybrid working post covid
- Salary up to £35,000
Get in touch for an informal chat today
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.