What's the most stressful part about applying for roles in software? The tech tests? The intense interviews? Worrying about the type of person that's going to be sitting on the other side of the interviewing table (or screen)?
How much less stressful would it be if you could cut out ALL of that and just have a casual, relaxed chat with a potential employer around your background and experience? Well, I got you covered.
If you have 1-2 years’ commercial experience in software development (.NET), then get in touch to have an informal chat with my client.
What do they do?
They build cloud-based loyalty programs for banks and manage data and analytics for retailers, working with the likes of VISA, Boots, American Express, NatWest, Mastercard, Virgin Atlantic etc.
What will YOU be doing?
- Gaining hands-on experience in Design & Development, Deployment & Support of Angular SPA’s, hosted on AWS cloud architecture (.NET Core / NodeJS microservice framework)
- You will build scalable APIS in a microservice’s architecture in cutting edge technology that fits the solution from .NET Core to NodeJS
- Building both front and backend parts of an overall solutions
- Documenting and following best design and development practices
- And having a top-notch time while doing all of it
What do you need?
- At least 1-2 years commercial experience working with .NET Core/ NodeJS
- The ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Hands-on experience with designing and building customer facing software platforms
What are the benefits?
- 25 days annual leave + ALL UK stat days
- 4% Pension
- Generous Annual Bonus
- Private Medical
- Flexible working
- Social events (Company days away, movie nights, beer and pizza nights etc.)
So, what IS the interview process?
Forget about all that interview stress. There’s no tech tests, no intense technical interviews, no grilling. Just a chat with the Technical Lead about your background and experience, then meeting the team, and then signing your contract. Hakuna Matata.
Sound good? Get in touch today for more information!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.