Working in the Solutions Architecture space? Why not try your hand at this brand new role as a DIGITAL Solutions Architect working with a brand new team where your say and your ideas matter.
Work with great people in a challenging yet very well-structured environment where the work/life balance is second to none. My client are experts in global manufacturing. They design, build, and support top quality products used in construction, maintenance, manufacturing, energy, and more.
With a lot of varied and interesting work, you will be sure that there will be plenty of opportunity provided to not only progress in your career but thrive. Along with gold standard training, where colleagues and management are willing to go the extra mile to help, you will also work together with some great team-mates to gain desired outcomes.
What will you be doing?
- Defining and overseeing the technology roadmap for their brand new Digital Solutions department
- Driving development of digital solutions for dealers/customers across the industry
- Contribute to the development of the digital architecture strategy
- Manage solution architecture activities
- Provide technical support when needed
What do you need?
- Masters or University Degree (in a technical discipline would be preferred)
- 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing applications with a technical component
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and digital platforms
- Experience as a systems/solutions architect
- 31 Days Holiday
- Pension Plan
- Accredited and Specialised Training
- Life Assurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Perks Discount
(Please note: This position can be mostly remote but will require you to come into their office located in Dungannon when necessary, therefore being based in Northern Ireland/Ireland is essential.)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.