- Annual leave: 25 days annual leave per year, plus closed between Christmas and New Year!
- 4% employee and employer pension contributions
- Private medical insurance: Vitality cover that extends to immediate partner and dependants
- Flexible working hours
- Social events throughout the year such as Christmas party, company away day, movie nights, cheese and wine nights to name but a few
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and ordering of redemption stock, liaising directly with retailers
- Continuous Improvement or bug fix documentation/escalation
- Participate as the subject matter expert and engage with internal and external stakeholders on BAU tasks and projects
- Customer issue resolution, providing escalation support for Contactable and our external Clients frontline support teams
- Efficiently deliver digital redemption resends using the email platform
- Demonstrate a good understanding of other systems used and understanding of how to resolve any issues
- Deliver training, Support UAT/pre-sales activity as and when called upon
- Suggesting system enhancements to improve / enhance the offer briefing and offer management process.
- Conducting regular quality checks to identify any issues or inconsistencies
- Focus on reducing the amount of customer impacting issues
- Operating a ‘right first time’ policy
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Service/Operational role
- A team-oriented, personable individual with the ability to develop relationships with staff members of all levels of experience across the organisation
- Has a desire and ability to quickly become the subject matter expert on product features
- Excellent relationship-building and strong organisation skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competence in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Creative flair for solutions as well as keen eye to spot a broken process/loophole
- Good administrative skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good organisational skills, including strong process skills and detail-orientation
- Totally trustworthy, reliable, and honest
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Numerically confident
- Educated to Degree level 2:1 or above
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.