Abacus are proud to working with one of Europe’s largest banks to find their next Application Architect
This role is perfect for any developers who want to make the move from developer to architect, with the support of some of the UK’s most talented employees
- Responsible for developing high level software design for future and current web applications
- You’ll work with other Architects, Business Teams & Clients, providing software design and documentation
- Work closely with the Solution Architect to provide High-Level design and estimate guidance
- Work with the Enterprise Architecture team to ensure the software design is in line with their strategic Enterprise Architecture
- Drive to move into a fully fledged Software Architect Role
- Previous experience in the Microsoft stack- .NET/.NET Core
- Strong hands on coding experience with a good eye for software architecture, or at least an idea of how to work within this field
- Job safety. You’ll be working for the 6th largest bank in the world
- 10% bonus, 6% pension, Private Medical, Flexible working
- Career development plans to suit you
Get in touch for a copy of the full JD
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.