MCS Group is working with one of their closest clients - an international leader in financial services software and a major player in NI's Fintech community - in their search for talented and experienced Object Orientated Developers to join their growing Belfast Team.
Working with the latest technologies, the Belfast Team build innovative financial trading applications for some of the world's most reputable firms and organisations. This role will primarily be focused on C++, but talented developers coming from a Java or C# background will be offered the chance to cross-train and work in one of the most lucrative markets in software today.
You'll work in a relaxed 9-5pm environment where there is a big focus on technical problem solving. Having grown spectacularly through 2016, our client is still ramping up and seeking more software engineers - from 6 months experience to Principal/Team Lead Software Developers to join their team.
- The successful candidate will work to produce world-leading real-time software for the financial services industry.
- You will work through every aspect of the development life cycle; testing components to distinguish behaviour, providing functional and technical documentation.
- You will work alongside both experienced and junior developers to produce enterprise level software.
- You'll work with industry experts and ultimately become one of the best respected software engineers in the local market.
- You will have proven experience of OO development - C++, Java or C#.
- Knowledge of financial services will be advantageous.
- Ability to work independently on projects as well as part of a team will be key.
- Negotiable - with a fantastic benefits package; including free-parking, bonus, healthcare and pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Chris Busby, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs