Diamond Recruitment Group is currently seeking Web Developer (UI, UX & Front End) for our client to work in Belfast, Co.Antrim.
This is a permanent job and our client is an industry expert on the island of Ireland when it comes to the creation and delivery of digital & web projects for leading companies, government bodies and charities across Ireland and further afield. They have a track record of delivering excellent, cutting edge websites and social media campaigns which help increase brand awareness and customer engagement for their clients.
As a Web Developer you will be responsible for the development of websites with emphasis on the front-end presentation layer, UI and UX, along with CMS configuration and bespoke development to meet customer requirements.
Your main duties will include;
- Analyse customer analyse customer requirements (including direct contact meetings) and assist with project budgeting and scheduling.
- You will liaise with teams/individuals such as designers, account managers and 3rd party providers to develop and refine high-level design concept
- You will configure CMS (primarily WordPress) and implement page templates, post types, plugins, custom functionality etc.
- Apply design including data flows, core logic, back-end database integration, 3rd party integration and use of cloud-based services
- Maintain and evaluate changes to existing applications (both in-house and 3rd party developments)
- It sky you are a team player and work as part of a small development team at all levels, including taking on the role of project leader and being responsible for individual level projects
- Adhere to in-house standards on development practices e.g. security, source control, coding style guides, processes, as well as formal standards such as WCAG accessibility and W3C best practices for HTML/CSS
- Minimum 2 ‘A’ Levels (or equivalent)
- Proven experience with Wordpress, PHP and MySQL for web application development
- Proven experience in producing standards compliant, accessible, performant, secure and search-optimised websites
- Experience of front-end frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap, jQuery, React etc. for producing responsive sites, and back-end frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony would be an advantage
- Experience of using SASS/CSS pre-processors and automation tools such as Gulp or Grunt
- Experience of project management fundamentals would be an advantage
- Strong ability to work with administration and customer support to identify issues and formulate solutions
Proven ability to analyse/develop/maintain web, intranet and extranet sites to company specifications at any point in a project lifecycle
Ability to utilise rapid development techniques in an agile environment
Ability to quickly translate ideas into prototypes and wireframes
Ability to resolve issues effectively in a timely fashion
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Up-to-date knowledge of relevant IT/Internet technologies and their application
Deep-seated interest in UI/UX and design principles and a good team player
Salary & Benefits
Plus an excellent benefits and perks package.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jason Corr at Diamond Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Jason Corr at Diamond Recruitment on 02890 558 000, however you must send your cv first to allow me to assess your suitability.
YOUR DETAILS WILL BE TREATED IN A CONFIDENTIAL MANNER WITH DIAMOND RECRUITMENT GROUP.
ONLY APPLICANTS MEETING THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED.
Experience: 1-2 yrs