Web Developer, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Web Developers with extensive experience in Angular/MVC Web technologies / .net framework, are needed to join a new FinTech consultancy unit that will be tasked on assisting a large financial services company, based in England.
This is a permanent role with a very strong career structure in place, you will be required to be based in Birmingham for 6 months where all accommodation at daily expenses are covered, and upon completion of contract you will return to Belfast and remotely work for the client.
You will be a professional consultant and proactively assist in the management of several clients, contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen and partner with customer to develop business requirements and to explore available options to drive business value through agile delivery of technology solutions.
We will provide you with;
- An opportunity to work on a range of different programmes giving you variety and depth in your day to day work;
- A fast paced, challenging environment with a clear career pathway;
- The opportunity to work with industry leading clients across a range of industry sectors;
- Dedicated technical and soft skills training to support your induction and ongoing career progression.
- The opportunity to undertake a relevant professional qualification; and
Skills for the Web Developer;
- Expert-level knowledge of Angular/MVC Web technologies / .net framework
- asp.net mvc
- HTML 5 + CSS3
- Entity framework (EF) 6
- Good knowledge of design patterns (specifically the 23 patterns by the Gang of Four - GoF)
- Excellent knowledge of multithreading in C# using TAP - async/await
- TDD - NUnit - MSTest will suffice
- Continuous Integration (CI) Using VSTS - Good knowledge of other CI tools will suffice
- Angular 1.8+
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs