IT Business Analyst
Our market leading client is actively seeking an experienced IT Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis and to help deliver their exciting growth change using modern technology and agile development methods. As an accomplished IT Business Analyst, you will play a key role by driving business change, processes and technology analysis for projects and advocating the importance and benefits of change. Confident, approachable and ability to command a busy workshop, you will build highly collaborative relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the projects are delivered and their needs are met to an exceptional standard.
What does the company do?
The company work with both public and FTSE 100 clients and you will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise-scale projects without the requirement to travel. There is a range of exciting projects to get involved with and the company will do everything to fit you in to the perfect team that suits you. The company work with the latest cutting-edge technologies to deliver solutions to an extensive range of industries on the global stage.
Why should I be interested in this IT Business Analyst role?
- Up to £43k D.O.E
- Free on-site parking / Belfast City location
- Healthcare & Pension
- Generous annual bonus scheme
- Large enterprise-scale work without the travel requirements
- Work with on-site development team
- Excellent work-life balance in a friendly, close-knit work environment
- Flexible Working Practices
- Generous annual leave
What do I need to secure this job?
- Ideally have an IT-related degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3 Years + experience in a similar IT Business Analyst role
- Knowledge of database design principles
- Experience with external clients rather than just internal
- Experience working with developers and testers, i.e. hands on BA role rather than consultancy with limited development lifecycle experience
- Ability to command a busy workshop
- Nice-to-haves but not essential: ** Experience of solution design rather than ‘configuring a product’ ** Web design experience ** Experience working with a .Net development team
What will I be doing as a IT Business Analyst?
Working collaboratively with a dynamic development team, you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Extracting client requirements via workshops and interviews
- Suggesting relevant approaches regarding client issues, working at both process and technical level
- Assisting the Development Team in understanding functional and non-functional client requirements
- Assisting the QA team in the design and verification of Test Scripts
- Liaising closely with the client, managing their expectations during each stage of the development lifecycle
- Assisting with tender response preparation and client presentations for new clients
For a confidential chat about this IT Business Analyst role (or any other) please give Ronan Donnelly a call on 028 9521 1121 – or simply apply via the link below. Why not avail of our £250 referral scheme and share this super role within your own network of friends and family?
Experience: 0 yrs