Senior HR Business Partner
- O'Kane Resourcing are excited to be partnering with one of Europe's largest food producers who wish to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner. This new role will play a key part within a divisional Senior Leadership Team, providing advice and guidance to ensure that the strategic HR Plans are achieved within their division.
The ideal candidate:
- A passion for HR excellence, fully demonstrated by a proven track record in a previous organisation.
- Minimum of 6 years previous HR Manager level experience within the manufacturing industry or able to demonstrate having a proven comparable HR record.
- Multi-site experience
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified.
- Proven Unionised workforce experience (including leading union negotiations) and well honed industrial relations / conflict resolution experience.
- Have a proven track record of improving operational efficiencies through managing cost & people development.
- Previous involvement in organisational change and restructuring to meet business needs, customer needs and desire for continuous improvement.
- Good commercial and financial acumen
You may call, in strict confidence, call Greg Quinn on +44 (0)7900 361608 or (028) 3025 2407 for more information and a full Job Description.