MCS is proud to be working alongside a Top 100 Business in Ulster to recruit for a Health, Safety and Environmental Officer to join their team.
Have 2 years experience in a Health and Safety role?
Want to take the next step in your career to leading a department?
Want to opportunity to report directly into Director level?
- Provide guidance & support in all health & safety related matters
- Ensure site safety inspections and fire drills are carried out
- Manage & draft agenda for monthly health & safety meetings
- Lead on all accident & incident investigations
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health / IOSH or Equivalent 1 years related experience of H&S in FMCG/ Warehousing/Manufacturing environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of health & safety processes & procedures o Knowledge of Health & Safety Legislation
A leading Salary and package is on offer for the successful candidate. Full details will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs