Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a business services client in the recruitment of an experienced HR Administrator. Immediate post. Newry/ remote initially; 9mth+ contract.
The Role: The successful candidate will be working alongside 2x HR staff to support a busy remit. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Assist with the documentation of employee relations matters.
- Monitor and update HR practices and procedures in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- Maintenance of staff handbook.
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process for new staff.
- Completion of Fair Employment Returns.
- Assist in administering the performance appraisal system and learning & development programme.
- Assist in the implementation of organisational development initiatives.
- Assist in delivering professional HR guidance and support to all staff.
- Update and maintain all relevant HR systems.
- Assist with the payroll function to ensure accurate and timely payment of salaries.
- Manage/monitor staff attendance
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a HR administration function.
- Desirable: Relevant Degree level qualification or equivalent
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs