HR Officer - Moira
HR Officer - Moira
Your new company
A fantastic opportunity to work for a passionate, innovative company based in Moira with a fantastic company culture. This company have successfully been in business for over 100 years and have gone from strength to strength and are now a market leader in their field. Due to expansion they are recruiting for a HR Officer on a permanent basis.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9-5. Salary is Circa £25,000
Your new role
- Planning future personnel needs;
- Drawing up job descriptions and advertisements;
- Leading the recruitment process; candidate short-listing, interviewing and selection;
- Developing and providing an appropriate induction process;
- Managing salary negotiation, contracts, working conditions and redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Training and developing staff
- Helping the businesses to determine the training & development / coaching / mentoring needs of individuals and teams;
- Ensuring that appropriate training and coaching is available;
- Organising staff training sessions and activities;
- Monitoring the effectiveness of training and coaching;
- Measuring and improving employee engagement through relevant forums and engagement strategies;
- Providing support, as required, in the delivery of training/workshop sessions.
Health and wellbeing
- Putting practices in place to ensure that the emotional and physical health of employees is optimum;
- Liaising with the Health and Safety manager to ensure compliance;
- Proving appropriate training and, where necessary, ensuring that appropriate therapy /counselling is available.
- Ensuring that there is an adequate Performance management system in place;
- Implement and manage corrective actions in respect of performance when required;
- Monitoring staff performance;
- 3 Years General HR Officer experience; ideally in the FMCG industry
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline (i.e. Business Studies / Human Resource Management);
- Knowledge of and experience in recruitment process, training and development, performance management and employee engagement;
- IT literate - proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- HR Software experience;
- Highly developed organisation & Time Management skills;
- Experience in preparation and delivery of workshops on subjects related to the broad HR function;
- Proven conflict resolution experience;
What you'll get in return
You will be offered an excellent starting salary of circa £25,000. You will receive training and support from a market leading organisation. You will enjoy an exciting and creative work environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
What you need to do now ...
If you are interested in this role call Brian in Hays on 02838445800 or email cv. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job please call me for a confidential discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs