Information Management Officer
Exact IT Resources are delighted to be working with a prestigious client.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is a multi-faceted role in a progressive and growing organisation.
As the Information Management Officer you will manage and mitigate the Organisation’s data protection, compliance risk, HR Information System (HRIS) and oversee the data retention schedule for the organisation. You will recommend and implement strategic improvements to policy, systems and reporting, including continuous improvement in order to meet the large-scale data needs of the business.
Does this sound like you?
· Bachelor's Degree or Graduate diploma in a Business-related discipline or Information Technology.
· Experience in an information technology systems and/or reporting role
· Experience of utilising Information Systems and associated reporting packages.
· Ability to analyse, interpret and act upon large amounts of data, for internal and external use, with a keen attention to detail.
· Experience of managing a small to medium sized team.
· A background in or desire to work in BI/Analytics
The role will primarily be based between Belfast and another site in Co. Down. There will be very occasional travel to other sites in Northern Ireland. There is a flexible working policy with some remote working.
For further information or to request a copy of the full job description please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your cv and any query to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: Information Systems Reporting Data analysis