Our client is seeking to recruit 5 x temporary Senior HR Advisers to assist them in delivering their Good Attendance Programme. These posts will cover the 5 main Area Divisions of operation and include: Ballymena, Bangor, Belfast, Derry/Londonderry and Portadown.
The successful candidates will provide day-to-day leadership in the area of attendance management working collaboratively, and developing positive working relationships with a range of stakeholders to promote the intensive, proactive and consistent management of absence, to deliver improvements in attendance levels within the Area Division they are assigned.
Duration - Until March 2020
Hourly Rate - £14.20 (Annual Equiv. £27,690)
Start Date - Immediate
- Hold a university degree or a relevant professional qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience in an HR function managing attendance
- A relevant diploma or equivalent professional qualification and 3 years experience in an HR function managing attendance
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an HR function managing attendance
- Minimum 1 years experience in a managerial position
- Have up-to-date knowledge and understanding of current employment law and attendance management best practice
- A working knowledge of computerised and manual HR systems
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
- Experience in the development of management reports to include production and analysis of statistical information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Hold a current full drivers licence, valid for the UK and have access to a vehicle on appointment. In the case of someone with a disability, access to a means of transport to enable them to undertake the requirements of the post.
How to Apply
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer