Our client is the leading provider of manufacturing equipment to global businesses, supplying into construction industry. Want to join a team which thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
You will take the lead in the identification, planning, organising and evaluation of all learning and development activity targeted to drive successful growth. You will work closely with the Talent and Organisational Development team to execute an L&D strategy which drives high performance, develops potential and retains key talent.
- Planning and management of all L&D activity
- Building and implementing the annual L&D plan
- Undertake training needs analysis to help inform the L&D strategy
- Support managers in developing their team members through training, performance management, development planning and career pathing.
- Identify L&D needs through performance reviews, succession planning, job analysis, review of key projects and regular consultation with line managers
- Manage the onboarding experience, ensuring cultural engagement for new starters.
- Development and management LMS platform
- Drive our apprenticeship programmes
- Create, manage and evaluate a Graduate Development Programme
- Support with all leadership development including, line management, emerging leaders, and high performers.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop skill matrices for their teams, and develop career pathways
- Design and deliver internal L&D programmes, based on the needs of the organisation and the individual, that are suitable to all relevant parties
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within agreed budget
- Enhance and co-ordinate our induction programme for all new recruits
- To build relationships with external training providers and be able to source the best possible L&D based on the quality of delivery.
- To act as the expert and first point of contact for all L&D requirements across the company.
- To research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and embed learnings
- Analyse and present key learning and development metrics
- Manage all employee training records, submit regular claims to Invest NI and co-ordinate successful audits in conjunction with Finance.
- Support with the Annual Performance Process and support managers and employees in developing personal development plans.
- Hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Membership of the CIPD
- Have 5 years experience in a comparable role
- Have an understanding and using a variety of learning strategies
- Be dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment
- Have experience of design and delivery of training
- Have experience of submitting and managing Invest NI claims
- Have excellent IT skills and experience of managing an LMS
- Be skilled in the facilitation of learning through a variety of means including classroom based training, webinar and one to one training.
- Have strong presentation, facilitation and coaching skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.