Do you have 5 years HR management experience?
Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
Are you a self-starter?
Our client is a leading provider in financial services industry, they are seeking to recruit a Human Resources Manager an opportunity to grow with an evolving business.
Some of your key duties will include but not be limited to -
- Shape and inform the HR strategy ensuring consistency and effective implementation
- Implement and embed values & behaviours framework, with supporting initiatives
- Recruitment - co-ordination & modelling of labour requirements including the screening of resumes, applications, and interviews
- Onboarding - co-ordination and development of the onboarding process
- Processes and policies - implemented, overseen, and adhered to
- HR administration - all pre-employment documentation, employment checks, FEC monitoring, and employment documentation kept up to date
- Update HR Policies and procedures as and when required
- Advise, coach and support line management in conflict, disciplinary & grievance handling, to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management
- Monitor and manage sickness and absence levels across all businesses, dealing with any OH requirements
- Manage the information held on personnel files to ensure it is updated in a timely and accurate manner and complies with any legal or data protection policies
- Record keeping of employee personal benefits such as remuneration, leave entitlements, end of service
- Learning and development – assist in the co-ordination of the Group’s L&D strategy, online training, department training and individual employee training
- Performance management – assist in the development and implementation of a performance management strategy aligned to business requirements.
- Fair Employment Returns - ensure all Fair employment monitoring is up to date with annual returns to the Equality Commission
- Assist in the Group’s monthly payroll administration and processes
- Ability to progress HR projects and continue to develop throughout the business
- Liaise with other department such as Marketing, Finance, Payroll, Operations and Compliance to ensure the best delivery of the people agenda.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have –
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in an HR Management function
- Degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- CIPD Qualified
- The ability to be a self-starter and have capacity to work independently
- You will also have excellent analytical and organisational skills as well as first class communication skills both written and verbal.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.