Are you an experienced HR professional?
Are you proficent in Microsoft pacakages?
Do you have a knowledge of UK employment legislation?
Our client is continiously growing and developing in the healthcare sector with the core of their company values to provide key healthcare and support to families. Due to the continious growth they seek to recruit a HR Co-Ordinator to join their HR team. Are you ready to join a unique team of HR professionals and continue to grow your HR career?
Working in a fast-paced environment, the postholder will undertake a generalist role, with a strong emphasis on recruitment and onboarding. The post holder will have knowledge of both UK and ROI legislation. The post holder will co-ordinate the recruitment process from receiving employee requisition forms from managers, drafting job descriptions, placing job advertisements, and be involved in interviews and ensure timely and effective onboarding of new staff. He/she will have knowledge of HR databases, in particular PAMS and ensure that the PAMS HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation. The successful candidate will assist the Group HR Officer with internal and external enquiries, absence management, as well as discipline and grievance issues, as and when required. Candidates must have the ability to work on their own initiative and complete tasks with the utmost accuracy.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1.Manage employee administration, including management and maintenance of up to date and accurate employee records on PAMS and electronic files in order to be able to produce timely and accurate management reports and information.
2.Administration of ESS and MSS on PAMs system.
3. Co-ordinate HR administrative improvements on employee files and associated records, holiday/leave administration, computer-based record keeping and training, learning and development record keeping.
4. Generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis on PAMs system.
5.Assist the Group HR Officer in equality monitoring returns annually.
Recruitment and Onboarding:
1. Support recruitment campaigns across the Group, including compiling job descriptions, job advertisements, preparing short listing and conducting interviews, onboarding of new staff.
2.Management of recruitment module on PAMs system including inputting all new job roles and applicants.
3. Liaise with Payroll Department on payroll updates regarding new starts, leavers, pension and private medical information.
4.Collate time sheets for employees, where required and assist Payroll monthly to ensure accurate payments.
5.Conduct all pre-employment compliance checks for new starts.
6.Co-ordinate new start onboarding and induction including offer letter, contracts, personal and bank details collation.
7.Create and maintain all employee personnel files.
8.Ensure timely HR related triggers and processes are in place such as probationary reviews, new starts and leavers notifications.
- In conjunction with the Group HR Officer, provide effective and appropriate advice and support to managers across the organisation in relation to all HR policies and procedures and legislative requirement including investigations, disciplinary, grievances and performance management.
- Proactively manage absence, both short and long term, in line with Company policy.
- Organise and schedule Occupational Health reviews with employees.
- Respond to HR queries from employees, managers and potential employees efficiently and effectively.
- Liaise with outside organisations such IT providers and recruitment agencies etc.
- Support managers with HR issues.
- Provide support in managing the investigation, disciplinary and grievance process, including note taking and providing HR support and guidance to all line managers.
- Maintain and protect confidentiality of information at all times.
-Degree in Human Resources/business-related area OR 3 years’ equivalent work experience in a HR office
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a dedicated HR role.
-Proficiency in MS Office package, including databases.
-IT literate and proficient in the use of MS office
-Use of HR personnel management systems eg PAMS.
-Knowledge of UK employment legislation and codes of practice.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.