Do you have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Packages?
Do you have relevant HR Admin experience working in a busy environment?
Do you have excellent organisational and administration skills?
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who thrives on building great relationships with all staff levels to join their team Part-time in Belfast. Our client is a well-established company with a presence throughout Ireland & UK. The organisation aims to mobilises the power of people and poverty.
HR Admin will help assist the HR Business partner in all aspects of Human Resources including Recruitment and Selection within the organisation. Ensuring excellent administration, organisational and interpersonal skills throughout all tasks.
- Provide quality administrative support for all HR activities organisational wide including the preparation of personnel correspondence as appropriate
- Manage all aspects of the Recruitment and Selection processes at all levels to ensure compliance with the organisations policies and procedures
- Collate information in preparation for monthly payroll processing, and respond to any ad hoc payroll queries from staff at all levels
- Support the administration of the absence management process including calculating, recording and monitoring of all leave i.e. annual leave, flexi, TOIL, sickness etc. and oversee sickness benefit claim (ROI) etc.
- Support specific administration tasks relating to company insurances, pensions and Human Resources
- Maintain HR information system (PAMS) in order to produce and provide personnel statistical reports and mandatory governmental statistical surveys in a timely and accurate manner
- Deal with HR queries and advise staff on the organisations policies and procedures when required
- Undertake other ad-hoc duties relevant to the role as and when required
- Professional HR generalist experience to include:
- Proven track record of managing the full R&S process
- Advising/supporting managers and staff across a range of HR areas such as recruitment and selection, employee relations, performance management
- Equality legislation compliance
- Building and developing effective relationships with staff at all levels
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems including MS Office
- Excellent administration, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative
- Flexible, tactful, diplomatic, enthusiastic and sensitivity to confidential matters
- Working knowledge of PAMS/ERecruit
- CIPD Level 3 or above
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.