Do you have 2 year HR Administration experience?
Are you a member of CIPD?
Do you have a passion for the recruitment cycle?
Our client is a software solutions company whose mission is to change lives, they are seeking to recruit an HR Administrator on a 12 month FTC. Their aim to achieve this is to continue to grow by having great, engaged, talented, developed, accountable people, working in the right culture using agile methods. Our client prides themselves on their core values. Are you ready to join a team of professionals who pride themselves on integrity, tenacity, respect, empowerment, fun and curiosity?Job Overview
HR Administrator responsibilities include, but are not limited to; liaising with recruitment agencies, advertising job openings online, scheduling interviews, overseeing our employee referral programs and promoting our comprehensive benefits package.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with hiring managers to assist with writing job ads for current openings
- Advertise job openings with recruiters, on job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Design, implement and oversee employee referral programs
- Securely store applications, personal information and monitoring forms in accordance with our GDPR requirements/privacy notice
- Screen CVs and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Schedule candidate interviews during various hiring stages, including telephone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Organise skills assessment tasks (e.g. presentations, portfolios and Workstyle tests etc.)
- Evaluate and provide feedback to candidates based on their interview performance
- Report to hiring managers and HR managers on the status of open positions
- Keep up to date and informed of current external recruitment and hiring trends
- Answer candidates’ queries regarding the application process
- Participate in job fairs to boost company’s reputation
- Assist with new hires onboarding and creation of contracts of employment when required
- Complete annual returns for submission to the Equality Commission
- Where required, suggest and implement reasonable adjustments to facilitate interviews
- Assist with other HR duties and queries
- 2 years proven work experience as a HR Administrator
- Level 3 CIPD Human Resources or equivalent
- Working knowledge of recruitment life-cycle
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and CV databases
- Good knowledge of employment legislation
- Excellent compliance with GDPR requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.