Our client is the leading provider of manufacturing equipment to global businesses, supplying into construction industry. Want to join a team which thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects. Are you a creative individual, with a passion for people and engaging employees?
Working with the Head of Culture and Engagement you will help to deliver the employee engagement strategy, implementing programmes designed to achieve and maintain an engaged, happy and productive team. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who can work with a wide variety of stakeholders to drive engagement and positive employee experience at every stage of the employee lifecycle.
- Project manage a range of cultural activities, from development and planning, to promotion, delivery and evaluation, building partnerships and tracking outputs, to ensure they support our values, build platforms for our people, and encourage cultural engagement and wellbeing.
- Ensure that all engagement activity is aligned with the department strategy to include activities such as recruitment, induction and learning and development.
- Provide an exceptional employee experience at every touchpoint in our employees’ journey, from recruitment to recognition and reward, in line with the employee engagement strategy.
- Proactively obtain feedback from the team through a wide variety of methods such as focus groups, surveys and other channels, and compile feedback data for review.
- Be responsible for engagement metrics and data and regularly review and update information with high levels of accuracy.
- Identify engagement trends and help create corrective action plans.
- Play a significant role in delivering the company CSR plan by establishing and building relationships with key stakeholders in our communities.
- Coordinate and deliver effective cultural communications across a variety of people-focused platforms, collecting, creating, collating and sharing information, and measuring impact.
- Coordinate departmental cultural budgets.
- Build relationships with internal departments to promote the benefits of engagement programmes and support managers in promoting engagement in their teams.
- Implement guidelines to ensure content, messaging and tone is consistent in communications and promotional material for cultural and engagement initiatives.
- Understand Engagement and Culture trends, emerging practices then put into practice innovative ideas and solutions.
- Regularly travel to NI campus in Monkstown to help deliver all aspects of the employee engagement strategy.
- Hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Have 2 years’ experience in a comparable role.
- Be an enthusiastic self-starter able to lead a team to complete a project.
- Hold a UK driving license and have access to a car.
- Be dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment.
- Experience using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in the management of a social media presence.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, able to communicate effectively and confidently with a wide range of people.
- Have experience working with multi-disciplinary teams.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.