MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a well-known manufacturing organisation based in the Craigavon area, who require an experienced HR Systems Specialist on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The organisation is a global organisation with a large workforce in NI, covering engineering, manufacturing and research & development. This is a fast-paced manufacturing environment, were the successful candidate won't be afraid of rolling their sleeves up when required.
As the HR Systems Specialist, you will work closely with stakeholders across to business, responsible for the implementation of HR information. You will provide analytical HR support and guidance to the senior leadership team on various HR data sets, ranging from absence management and staff turnover, through to salary information, ultimately focused on driving efficiency's and improvements.
The HR Systems Specialist will analyse large data sets, proficient in Microsoft Excel, utilising vlookups and pivot tables to present this data in an easy to understand format. While this role does involve a lot of HR Systems Work, there is a huge stakeholder management element involved, communicating the analysis to stakeholders of all levels. The successful candidate will therefore have the ability to influence key decision makers, ensuring they understand the key trends within their area and more importantly act on them.
This role is initially a 6-month contract opportunity, with the view to a permanent position longer term.
- Partner with key business stakeholders to provide the most accurate HR data, ultimately improving efficiency's across the organisation
- Review and setup reporting and maintenance for all business areas, to improve MI
- Act as a HR Systems superuser, promoting and training others where needed and ultimately being to go to person for this
- Administer training when required, on how managers should interpret this data
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure key business SLAs are meet
- Developing & reviewing processes to improve & drive efficiency's
- Working closely with the finance department on budgets and P&L
What you will need:
- Extensive HR Systems experience, ideally within a large complex organisation
- Seasoned in the use of Microsoft Excel, with experience of using pivot tables and vlookups
- Experience of developing MI, tracking and reporting, as well as presenting this information to stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent stakeholder management experience, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Degree in a business/HR related discipline
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- 6-month contract with a global manufacturing organisation, with a view to a permanent role longer term
- Working for a world leading organisation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan Calvert (Assoc. CIPD), HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud Headline Sponsors of CIPD NI HR Awards 2020
Experience: 0 yrs