Are you an experienced Global Mobility Manager with a degree education?
Do you possess excellent client relationship management skills?
Would you like to work for a prestigious global company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Global Mobility Manager to join our client on a permanent basis. If you would like more information please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The purpose of this role is to manage the operational delivery of global mobility services across the firm by ensuring that standard global approach to mobility is implemented throughout our international network and that the end-to-end relocation is delivered to the highest standard.
Role and Responsibilities
- Day-to-day management of all global mobility operational aspects including the supervision of a Global Mobility Specialist and a Senior Administrator, allocation of workflow and performance management
- Act as a trusted adviser and subject matter expert for partners,global HR and assignees on all global mobility related issues such as:
- Our global mobility strategy
- Our approach to global mobility including our segmentation policies
- Compliance: Immigration, Tax, Employment Law etc.
- Collaboratively work with the Expat & Employment Tax Manager:
- To ensure the most appropriate policy is used for each international move;
- To produce clear and easily readable cost estimates for new and extended international assignments, including comparisons between different policy options;
- To brief partners, global HR and assignees together as one team
- First point of contact and escalation on all operational matters related to mobility
- Individual case management of complex moves
- Lead on operational tasks such as, but not limited to :
- On-going review of team processes (check lists; assignment and relocation letters; updater; cost estimates; actual cost tracking; exceptions tracker and other team matrix etc.);
- Annual and biannual review of assignment allowances
- Assist global HR with their annual mobility budget, salary & bonus reviews
- Daily management of relationships with external vendors, including review and sign-off of their invoices
- Responsible for UK immigration compliance including keeping up to date with new legislation, ensuring internal audits, monthly reporting etc.
- Report to Senior Global Mobility Manager for weekly/monthly updates on team, feedback provided in satisfaction surveys and to escalate matters as and when necessary
- Work closely with Senior Global Mobility Manager on strategic projects such as the implementation of a global mobility software from conception through to implementation; global policy review; vendor management/review/tender etc.
- Degree educated with minimum 5-7 years' experience as a Global Mobility Manager
- Excellent understanding of the assignment life cycle and associated issues from start to finish
- Strong client relationship skills with ability to work with diplomacy and tenacity and able to take the lead to conclude decisions
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills with proven ability to work well under pressure
- Experience of both project and change management, with the ability to gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Demonstrates a can do attitude and is proactive and professional in all client contact
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs