Riada Professionals are currently recruiting for a HSE Manager on behalf of an innovative, market-leading Building Maintenance company based in the Mid-Ulster area.
This is a fantastic opportunity with little travel required.
- Provide knowledge and support on all HSE issues to management and staff
- Carry out risk assessments, fire risk assessments and environmental impact assessments to ensure compliance with regulations and industry best practice.
- Implement accident prevention measures, where required conduct accident investigations, take witness statements and carry out trend and root cause analysis and amend procedures if required.
- Develop and review risk assessments and work and devise a mechanism for site specific risk assessments.
- Ensure regular site audits and inspections are carried out and findings/ remedial actions implemented
- Prepare the company for external and internal audits as required
- Drive HSE across the company and keep up to date with amendments to regulations and procedures
- Liaise with various bodies i.e. HSENI and insurance company as well as accreditation bodies Constructionline, Considerate Constructors, CEF, Sparksafe, OFTEC, Gas Safe and other agencies to ensure registrations are maintained.
- Develop and monitor a site waste management plan ensuring that waste production is kept to a minimum
- NEBOSH Qualification in Construction or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years as a Health and Safety Manager in a construction environment
- Minimum of Graduate Level IOSH Membership
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of dealing with all of the regulations and standards, in particular ISO18001.
- Current Driving License
Apply or call Luke on 02870326600 for further details.
Experience: 0 yrs