Recruitment Specialist - County Antrim - Global Private Sector Organisation
Grafton HR is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a global organisation, with multiple sites throughout Northern Ireland.
My client currently has a requirement for an experienced RecrAnuitment Specialist to join their County Antrim team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Lead Recruiter, the Recruitment Specialist will act as a key point of contact for recruitment across various disciplines, operating across multiple sites in Northern Ireland.
With the ability to work on your own initiative, you will have full responsibility for the entire hiring process, from the vacancy being taken in to employee on-boarding, ensuring all potential hires receive an exceptional customer service experience.
The successful candidate will also be expected to build close working relationships with internal stakeholders; ensuring candidates hired not only have the correct skillset, but culturally fit with the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for recruitment of hourly paid and monthly paid employees, across multiple sites
- Working with internal stakeholders on their hiring plans
- Preparation of recruitment materials, ensuring all roles are posted to relevant job boards
- Proactively source candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates applications
- Conduct Aptitude testing
- FEC Monitoring Return and Article 55 report preparation
- Promote the client as an 'Employer of Choice' at Careers events
- 12 months experience in a busy recruitment role
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of NI Employment Legislation relating to recruitment
- Full clean driving licence
- Ideally internal recruitment experience, with experience of recruiting for Engineering / Technical roles
- CIPD qualification would be desirable
My client offer a competitive basic salary + benefits
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Ryan at Grafton HR on 07725825693 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 0 yrs