Salary: £16k-£22k circa (dependent on experience)
Working hours: Mon-Fri /8am-5pm (however this may vary, candidates may be asked to start/finish a few hours before or after)
Job Type: This position is initially temporary, however could become permanent for the right candidate.
- Clean driving licence
- Proven customer service experience
- Good demeanour and presentation as the role is customer facing
- Smartphone/app/technology savvy
- Previous Pest Control Technician experience/qualification desired but not essential as full training/accreditation will be provided
After completing training period of 12 weeks candidates will be issued own van for onsite visits throughout NI.
Duties will include:
- Investigating and identifying pests
- Collecting dead animals and samples for analysis
- Finding out how pests are getting in
- Choosing a method of control
- Spraying chemicals to get rid of insects
- Laying poison and traps or using air guns to control birds and animals
- Repairing an area to stop pests returning
- Advising people how to prevent further problems
- Completing reports and keeping records
- Handling and storing chemicals
- Getting rid of dead or captured animals
This Pest Control Technician position is based in Ballynahinch, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Christine Fletcher.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs