Your new company
A Public Sector Organisation based in Ballymena
Your new role
You will be responsible to the Human Resources Manager for the provision and operational delivery of the HR & OD function in line with organisational requirements and the delivery of the HR Business Plan.
You will be responsible for the day to day provision of high level of advice to line managers in all subjects fields within the HR function.
You will be responsible to the Head of Human Resources & Organisation Development on planning and implementation of key strategic projects, ensuring the delivery of the HR Business Plan.
What you'll need to succeed
Applicants must have a minimum of a third level qualification AND Be able to demonstrate, by providing personal and specific examples, that they have two years' experience:
- Taking a lead role in the people management of a HR function and the management of employee relations implications
- Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures that are aligned to corporate priorities and in accordance with legislation and best practice
- Experience of effectively working with a range of internal or external stakeholders including Line Managers and shop stewards.
- Management of absenteeism and case management to positive outcomes.
- Management of recruitment and selection vacancies.
You must hold or be working towards full corporate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered, Fellow)
You must also have a full current driving licence and access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
What you'll get in return
2 temporary posts available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs