Housekeeper required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £6.70 (under 25) £7.20 (over 25) PH.
Rate of Pay: £6.70 (under 25) £7.20 (over 25) per hour
Hours: 15-25 hours per week
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- Perform general cleaning duties throughout all parts of the centre, both inside and outside.
- Open up the facility in the mornings.
- Operate mechanical and electrical cleaning and polishing equipment.
- Ensure that the premises are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Assist in dealing with queries from the public if required.
- Assist with the erection and dismantling of equipment within the Centre/Complex.
- Assist with the maintenance of any applicable quality awards to ensure that industry best practice systems are in place, maintained and current,
- Carry out any duties which contribute to the smooth operation and success of the facility.
- Ensure compliance with the Council's policies and procedures, relevant legislation and Health and Safety guidelines and ensuring no conflict of interest.
- Any other duties as may be allocated and appropriate to the post's grade. including interchange of duties to cover for leave, sickness, employee vacancies etc.
- Must have previous cleaning experience in an office/ public building environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate the safe use of buffing/ scrubbing machines and good knowledge of healthy and safety
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 23rd AUGUST AT 12PM.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Experience: 0 yrs