Honeycomb is assisting our client, an international Technology company based in Antrim, with the recruitment of a Receptionist / Office Coordinator. This is a full time and permanent position with excellent opportunity for career Development.
An international Technology company, who are based in 5 locations worldwide. A true leader in their field.
The successful candidate will look after a busy reception area providing the first point of contact and the highest standards of customer care. This person will support health & safety requirements and overall building maintenance and servicing. They will manage office operational functions, therefore multi-tasking and attention to detail is essential. The person hired will also be responsible for providing support to the CEO.
- Answering all incoming telephone calls/emails and redirecting to the most appropriate person/ department.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and deliveries
- Meeting and receiving all visitors arriving at the Company
- Ordering and managing lunches for employees when necessary
- Dealing with building maintenance & servicing - Arrange and log planned and reactive maintenance repairs for all properties and equipment
- Support with health and safety requirements
- Managing office operations
- Assisting the CEO in organising their administrative workload and following up with resultant actions
- Maintaining CEO's diary, arranging appointments and meetings as applicable
- Occasionally organise entertainment / meetings / dinner etc.
- Arranging travel where necessary and occasionally performing some research duties
- Other general administration duties
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
Salary for this role is £21,000 with additional bonuses up to the value of £2000. The role also comes with an excellent benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs