The successful candidate will be required to have a strong passion for food and thrive in a busy catering environment whilst being quality focused and committed to delivering a consistently high standard of food quality and customer service.
- Ensure food is prepared and presented to a consistently high standard
- Adhere to food hygiene and health & safety standards at all times
- Oversee food preparation by catering assistants where necessary
- Assist with stock rotation and replenishment and ensure optimum stock levels are achieved
- Ensure daily and weekly cleaning duties within the kitchen is completed and records are maintained
- Other duties commensurate with the Job Title
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a busy kitchen
- A recognised food hygiene certificate
- An understanding of Health & Safety procedures including COSHH and HACCP
- Excellent planning, organising and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy catering environment
- NVQ Level 3 Professional Cookery - or similar qualification
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE Tuesday 2nd July 2019
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs