£8.72 per hour
28.75 hours / 5 shifts per week to include weekend shifts on a rota basis
Hours: 8am to 2pm (breaks unpaid)
Closing date: 17/07/20
- To undertake hygiene and housekeeping duties within the care home, ensuring the home remains clean and tidy at all times, this includes the care of linen and patients personal laundry, making of beds and ensuring bedrooms are clean and tidy and to assist with any other housekeeping duty that may arise.
- To have a fundamental knowledge regarding the rules and regulations that governs COSHH.
- To ensure a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene. To take part in any associated training activities in order that you ascertain the skills and knowledge to carry out your role in an effective and safe manner.
- To comply with all job related policies, procedures, regulations, and rules including health and safety and welfare of the patients and colleagues.
- To respect at all times the confidential nature of the departments work.
- To follow universal precautions and maintain good infection control.
This description of duties is not meant to be definitive nor restrictive, and will be modified to meet changing needs.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Knowledge of COSHH.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must be able to complete an enhanced AccessNI check.
- Experience in similar environment preferred.
To apply for position, please telephone Joanne McCord on 028 9065 7799 or email by CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB to request an application form.
Successful applicants will commence as soon as pre-employment checks completed.
Salary paid on last working day of each month by bank transfer. Payment in arrears for shifts from 21st of previous month to 20th of payment month.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Applicants must have the ability to communicate effectively and follow instructions in English.