The Southern Area Hospice opened in 1989 and has provided an exceptional level of specialist end-of-life care for patients and their families ever since. The care is free and is offered to those who need it. The services cost over £4m a year to run with over £2.5m being raised by the local community.
The Chief Executive will provide strategic and operational leadership to a strong, expert Senior Management Team with particular emphasis on service development, financial stability, the efficient and effective use of resources while consolidating already-won achievements in Quality Management. The CEO will ensure that the Hospice continues to develop its reputation as a leading provider of specialist palliative and end-of-life care to the people of Armagh, Banbridge, Craigavon, Dungannon, Newry and Mourne areas.
The successful candidate will have:
- Substantial leadership experience gained at senior level in a complex environment
- Significant strategic experience, setting a clear direction for an organisation and delivering on objectives
- Solid track record of effectively managing resources and budgets, with experience of delivering long term financial sustainability and stewardship of valuable resources
- Demonstrable evidence of leading people/organisations through successful change
- Experience of forging and nurturing partnerships and collaborative relationships with a wide range of organisations.
- Experience of formulating and implementing income generation strategies
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to represent the Hospice at all levels
- 3rd level education / equivalent professional qualification.
For further information and details on how to apply, express an interest via vacancy application link by noon Friday 17th March 2017, in strictest confidence. Alternatively contact, Kerry Tosh, Area Sales Manager, Grafton Recruitment on email@example.com or call 028 3025 1808.
At Grafton Recruitment we understand finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to various clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs