Senior Programme Manager (Remote first)
Salary up to £85K-£100K + Benefits
We are partnering with a major Digital Employer. They continue to grow in Northern Ireland and throughout the UK. As part of their continued success they have a key need to expand their Portfolio offering.
This is a senior, autonomous role combining Programme oversight and well-rounded commercial skills. It is based remotely with the option to work out of one of the local offices throughout the UK. Post Covid it is anticipated that there will be occasional travel to customer site.
You will work into a Portfolio Director and have direct management for a small, growing team. You will also be expected to work closely with and oversee virtual teams of varying sizes.You will be accountable for the overall successful delivery in an account and responsible, as part of a cross functional team, for driving account growth.
The role will entail:
- Experience of managing delivery in the Private or Public Sector (ideally GDS experience).
- Experience of complex application modernisation and digital transformation using Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Experience of delivering applications, services, products or platforms
- Ensuring appropriate governance, standards and quality metrics are applied and adhered to throughout project delivery.
- Experience in managing and leading large / complex delivery teams within multi-supplier engagements.
- Evidence of being able to communicate and negotiate effectively and credibly.
- Strong commercial awareness and sound understanding of project challenges, particularly in a multi-supplier environment.
- Significant presales and business development experience, including written bid-response and formal presentations.
This is an exciting role offering challenge and career development opportunities. You will be a key decision maker on referenceable projects and programmes.
The role commands a generous salary and benefits package.
For further information please contact Stephen Ingram on 028 90997720. Alternatively e-mail your CV and any query to Stephen.email@example.com
Experience: Programme Delivery Project governance and oversight Presales Stakeholder Management Team Leadership Influencing skills Public Sector IT projects Agile
Project governance and oversight
Public Sector IT projects